This site uses cookies own and third. If you continue to browse consider to accept the use of cookies. OK More Info.
Grants access to the special sections

Mod DB sections

Recent

-no title-

Author Topic: FOC Alliance Legacy addon - Clone Wars to GCE - Discussion and new features  (Read 34890 times)

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

After a lot of work, I could manage to get a good animations for this three legs walker. I have not played Kotor game and I do not know it walked, in fact, I prefer do not know about it.;)

I will not answer by private message, nothing which I can answer in the forum.
---------------------------------------------------
No respondere por mensaje privado nada que pueda responder en el foro.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

For the record, I have a pack with all the Kotor walkers and I find them very interesting, by this reason, I want add them in the game. I have seen them in my hard drive for many months and I was waiting the right moment for this. 8)

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

I have completed another walker from Kotor. There are 10 walkers in the package but some of them are variants with more weapons.

For the record, I do not like a shit the Kotor game old republic universe because it is not more than a copy from Clone Wars. I am more a fan from the Old Republic comics. But these walkers can be useful.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

More news here. Because the game now, it has not the savegame problem, I have added again the older new campaign following a story in a single GC.

You can see how it has two sizes and the campaign divided in stages has been removed. The new campaign goes from Episode IV to Dark Saber. Nothing too new in the mod. However the missions are the same from the campaign divided at stages but the AI is fully active at comparation.

For the record I will add versions with more planets from the other GC.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

This will be the final amount of GC with more amount of planets. I will add some new features in them but the main goal is this.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

More news, I will add some bigger GC just from the Empire at War, perhaps with all planets or the 167 planets seen in Rebellion mod videos.

Other addition is how in Empire at War, Rogue Squadron and Trilogy of the New Republic, you can unlock the Research Stations accumulating credits, 100.000, 300.000 and 600.000 will be the sizes. The moment that you build the different research stations, the AI will get them. It is a logic option the accumulation of credits because the research stations increases the difficulty a lot giving to the AI access to the most powerful units and clearly the AI builds faster.

And well this is all by the moment.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

This is the final amount of GCs. I have added three versions more larger from the Empire at War GC. At this video, you can see how useless will be the GC with all the planets because it has a lot of lag.

Other addition is how you can unlock all the research stations in the Empire at War, Rogue Squadron, Trilogy of the New Republic, Emperor Reborn and Dark Saber. The trigger will be the amount of credits, avoiding you from to get anything at five seconds. In the Empire at War GC, you will need 600.000 credits if you want unlock the research station III and previously you will need 300.000 for the research station II. The research station I is unlocked with only 100.000 credits.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

Few moments ago I have updated the mod with the last version, the list of changes is long.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/changelog/1241979729

For the record, I have not tested the new longer GC too much but they should run without big problems.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

Because I found some problems, I reverted temporaly the mod to the previous good version. Do not worry, I will fix the problems soon enough.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

I have re-uploaded the yesterday upgrade with the additional fixes for the shipyards, golans and other things. Now it should work or no, we will see. Clearly I can not test everything at less of a year and you will test it saving us a lot of time. As always.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

I have added a new upgrade with some good fixes and improves.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

I have started today the fusion between the Rebellion and the normal mod. One big change will be the build from individual ground units. However, the human player will be able to disband the ground groups in individual units.

Other change will be the heroes, most of them generic as it was showed in the Rebellion mod and you will need other heroes recruiting them.

With lucky, soon I will show something.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

Changes and more changes. It is the next incoming, the fusion between my test mod the Rebellion and the FOC Alliance.

Said this, you can say goodbye to some old features, first the button filters, I go to remove them because they can not be used at multiplayer and it is a problem. The way showed in my last videos will be the future.

Other big change is the addition from build some type of units just at some planets. The same way from Rebellion. Mon Cal ships can be builded only at some few planets.

Ground teams are the same seen in the Rebellion, however, you will be able to disband them as you can make with fleets.

Heroes, the search of heroes will be just a feature from these new GC and the Total War GC. But there will be a lot more of heroes which they will be generic heroes, you will not see their heads in the top-right from the screen. But these generic heroes can be defeated forever. If you are thinking it, you can easily find them with the normal heroe filter.

Another thing from space units, many more of them are upgrades.

In the new Rebellion GC, I am not sure if the building times will be slower with space units and you could see in the videos. Perhaps yes and perhaps no. We will see. It needs some new things.

At the end, a fusion from the Rebellion stuff.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

In the next version the FOC Alliance 8.0 was fusioned with the Rebellion mod in one single mod. One of the biggest features are the complete remove from the filters menu from previous versions for the Empire, Rebels and Black Sun, mostly because it does not run at multiplayer and you can not build everything.

Other of the biggest points are how the ground teams are by default builded at groups of units but I know how some people can like to build individual teams and by this reason, you can disband a group of them in several different teams as you can make with the fleets.

In addition the AI runs better building this type of teams instead from thousands of other individual teams. The variety is bigger and more fun. The ground combat increases a bit the difficulty and it runs better.

Well, the next days I will continue adding these features, it goes to take some of time, not too much but it will be a lot more fun.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

Instead from remove the build from individual ground units, I have made some similar to the way with other factions. With some ground filters, some new ground teams formed by two different older teams and the mod will look as you see in the video.

At the same time, building the advance command center, you can get the ground teams which they deploy more of one ground team and the ground commanders.

About the AI, it builds only these teams formed by 5 or 6 teams. Just them. It was the biggest better point from the last update.

Finally, probably I will change the icons from the ground filters added in the Republic, CIS, Krayt, Fel/GA and Freeside by these in the video, I like more them.

About the space units, there are more upgrades than before. Much more and many units can not builded without a upgrade. You can not build a ISD MKII if you do not upgrade a MKI. The same with others.

Other big point from space units, Mon Calamari units by example are only builded at five or six planets, no more. With Kuat units happens the same. Get some planets will be more important than before.