This site uses cookies own and third. If you continue to browse consider to accept the use of cookies. OK More Info.
Grants access to the special sections

Mod DB sections

Recent

-no title-

Author Topic: FOC Alliance - Star Trek TOS 3.0 released  (Read 1126 times)

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

FOC Alliance - Star Trek TOS 3.0 released
« on: September 19, 2015, 02:53:31 PM »
He lanzado la versión 3.0 de este mod. Podeis encontrarla en la sección downloads http://firefoxccmods.com/index.php?action=downloads;cat=34 . Los cambios principales son el combate terrestre para todas las facciones con nuevos mapas terrestres, modelos terrestres de unidades, edificios y más. Un monton de buen trabajo.

Podeis mirar los creditos y más aqui. http://firefoxccmods.com/Descargas/EAW/STTOS3.0readme.txt
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have released the 3.0 version from this mod. You can find it in the downloads http://firefoxccmods.com/index.php?action=downloads;cat=34 . The main changes are the ground combat for all the factions with new ground maps, ground models, buildings and more. A lot of good work.

You can check the credits and more here. http://firefoxccmods.com/Descargas/EAW/STTOS3.0readme.txt
I will not answer by private message, nothing which I can answer in the forum.
---------------------------------------------------
No respondere por mensaje privado nada que pueda responder en el foro.

eawfan

• Clone Corporal

Re: FOC Alliance - Star Trek TOS 3.0 released
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 10:01:33 PM »
Thx for your hard work. I will try your new version out. Thx

Star Trooper

• Clone Corporal

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 07:11:10 AM »
Nomada this is awesome ;D I will definitely try the new version of this mod out soon. Anyway I'm wondering if there is a encyclopedia for your star trek mod similar to the star wars encyclopedia from this link in case you don't know what I am referring to ->http://www.firefoxccmods.com/enciclopedia/enciclopedia_en.html
If there is no encyclopedia for your star trek mod then is there any chance that you or someone else could make one because I think the encyclopedia is a great reference and interesting to read and look through even though there are some translation mistakes.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2015, 11:15:47 AM »
You san search the game manuals from Star Trek New Worlds and Star Trek Fleet Command games. They would be the encyclopedia from the mod.

masterdude94

• Clone Recruit

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2015, 06:01:44 PM »
Hey Firefox, since ground combat was obviously the major update, did that include the ground portion of the Galactic Conquest?

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2015, 06:54:40 PM »
Hey Firefox, since ground combat was obviously the major update, did that include the ground portion of the Galactic Conquest?
I do not understand what you are asking. But there are ground conquer at galactic conquest with all the planets new ground maps with a new and different galaxy at comparation to previous versions.

Darkrenamon

• Clone Corporal

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2015, 10:13:18 AM »
Yeah Hello and greetings from germany.  I've downloaded the 3.0 and installed it too.
But i got a problem i guess. The ships and faction signs are showing but only when i start a new GC.

On the setup window wher you setting up the faction and map, i just getting to see the 3 vanilla faction names and the other factions are shows up with [missing]. Did i something wrong?

It would be nice if you could check this. Or is it recomment to keep the files of the other versions into the folder?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 10:15:42 AM by Darkrenamon »

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2015, 10:48:45 AM »
Probably you installed badly the mod. You must make a full installation, check the guides section http://firefoxccmods.com/index.php?board=40.0 for know what is your installation for your game.

Darkrenamon

• Clone Corporal

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2015, 04:04:57 PM »
I still have the probem. I followed the guide how to install but nothing changed.
Still the vanilla names and [missing] factions. The other problem is when i'm playing GC mostly of the planet names are replaced with [Missing] too and some buildings too. I've extracted the files many times but nothing.
Probably you installed badly the mod. You must make a full installation, check the guides section http://firefoxccmods.com/index.php?board=40.0 for know what is your installation for your game.

Nevermind. i've fixed the problem. My game was keeped useing the mastertextfile_german file, not the english ones. i took the file which was delivered with the mod and renamed the mastertextfile_english file. Now all the names and other stuff shows up now.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 04:29:03 PM by Darkrenamon »

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2015, 04:27:08 PM »
What is your windows language? now I understood your problem. Clearly you have not a english or spanish windows and by this reason, the game does not load a correct text file. You must rename the MasterTextFile_ENGLISH.DAT to the language from your windows.Perhaps MasterTextFile_GERMAN.DAT if your windows is at german.

Darkrenamon

• Clone Corporal

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2015, 04:34:10 PM »
What is your windows language? now I understood your problem. Clearly you have not a english or spanish windows and by this reason, the game does not load a correct text file. You must rename the MasterTextFile_ENGLISH.DAT to the language from your windows.Perhaps MasterTextFile_GERMAN.DAT if your windows is at german.

yeah that was the problem^^. i've edited my  post as you were answering and it is the same thing we had on our minds i guess lol. Anyway i figured it out by myself after while. Thanks for the help anyway Firefox