Grants access to the special sections

Mod DB sections

Recent

-no title-

Author Topic: FOC Alliance new X & 2DVD version at development  (Read 235 times)

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

FOC Alliance new X & 2DVD version at development
« on: April 21, 2018, 09:21:51 AM »
Now with a bit more of time and other things, I have made three new things. The first is remove the X version from the FOC Alliance main mod in Steam Workshop. It was unnecesary because the X version is from a special and descafeinated version.

The second is announce this mod at development for the GOG & Gold game versions. This mod will add all the content from 8.0 with exception from the campaigns and several features as they can be capture enemy ships or retreat units from battle, all these things do not run with these versions and they would crash the game.

The third is share another version named 2DVD, this version would be only for the first game version non-gold, with one dvd for EAW and other for the FOC. This version would not remove stuff and it would add the same features than the Steam version.

The unique thing which I do not go to add in these version, it will be the First Order units. It will be exclusive from the 8.0 in EAW Steam Workshop.

For the record, new these versions would be only at this site and they would require register if you want access the downloads section. Obviously these versions would be worse than the EAW Steam, not only by less content, if not because they would be outdated soon. I can not update easily them as I make with the version in the Workshop upgraded all weeks or each few time.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 09:41:50 PM by Nomada_Firefox »
I will not answer by private message, nothing which I can answer in the forum.
---------------------------------------------------
No respondere por mensaje privado nada que pueda responder en el foro.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

Re: FOC Alliance new X & 2DVD version at development
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 11:35:44 AM »
If I do not find any problem, I will upload the FOC Alliance 8.0 2DVDs version today. It will add everything with exception from the First Order and Resistance units.

The FOC Alliance 8.0 2DVDs is only for the first game versión, no Gold and sold at 2 different DVDs. One for the Star Wars Empire at War and other for the Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 04:15:43 PM »
The new version FOC Alliance 8.0 2DVDs can be found at https://firefoxccmods.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=250

Remember, this version does not need any previous version installed. This mod is only for the first game versión, no Gold and sold at 2 different DVDs. One for the Star Wars Empire at War and other for the Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption.

You can find a complete tutorial here https://firefoxccmods.com/index.php?topic=2096.msg22827;topicseen#new

This version does not need overwritte the original data folder and it adds a autolaunch which you will find in the game folder.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 04:19:07 PM by Nomada_Firefox »

Slobodan Brzic

• Clone Corporal

• Email
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 11:07:35 PM »
so even if i try to instal on gold it will not work.... :'(

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2018, 11:31:23 PM »
so even if i try to instal on gold it will not work.... :'(
Yes, it will crash running several features.

But I will release the GOG/Gold version the soon I can, tomorrow or a bit later, I have many things in my hand for give you a exact date.

Slobodan Brzic

• Clone Corporal

• Email
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2018, 11:34:03 PM »
the info that you will realise is good enoght for me i follow your work from 4.7 and i can wait im just glad its not steam only mod anymore ;D

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2018, 12:09:44 AM »
the info that you will realise is good enoght for me i follow your work from 4.7 and i can wait im just glad its not steam only mod anymore ;D
You should buy the EAW Steam, a new patch is incoming, it is in the hands of Disney people and it will release soon, I hope so. It will add several fixes.

At the same time, the next month, it is the Star Wars day and we will watch in the cinemas a new SW film. Studying this, I would be surprised if all the SW games have not a big discount. Other times, the EAW Steam had a 75% discount or more. Now it can be the time for to buy it before you regret it.

linnaean-concentrated