Grants access to the special sections

Mod DB sections

Recent

-no title-

Author Topic: FOC Alliance 8.0 2DVDs & FOC Alliance 8.0X GOG  (Read 218 times)

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

FOC Alliance 8.0 2DVDs & FOC Alliance 8.0X GOG
« on: May 11, 2018, 03:55:48 PM »
I have released two new versions from the 8.0.

FOC Alliance 8.0 2DVDs is only for the first game versiĆ³n, no Gold and sold at 2 different DVDs. One for the Star Wars Empire at War and other for the Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption.

FOC Alliance 8.0X GOG is only for GOG & Gold game versions.

The differences between them are several features as capture ships, retreat ships from battles and the campaigns. Only the FOC Alliance 8.0 2DVDs has campaigns because they are fully incompatible with the GOG & Gold game versions.

You can find them here, you need be registered if you want acess the downloads. https://firefoxccmods.com/index.php?action=downloads;cat=1

Remember the main point from create my mods, specially these mods for old gamer which I do not go to play because the EAW Steam in ten times better. It is my web site, if I must publish them in other site, I do not go to make them. Just it.
I will not answer by private message, nothing which I can answer in the forum.
---------------------------------------------------
No respondere por mensaje privado nada que pueda responder en el foro.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

Re: FOC Alliance 8.0 2DVDs & FOC Alliance 8.0X GOG
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 09:48:20 AM »
This is a video playing the FOC Alliance 8.0X GOG. The FOC Alliance 8.0 2DVDs version is almost as the EAW Steam version.

Because by defeault these versions have not the last official patches and they does not go to have them, they can not run some special code, campaigns and they does not add any stuff from First Order.

Remember, these versions have the savegame problems and they can crash. EAW Steam has not this and other problems.

I will not answer by private message, nothing which I can answer in the forum.
---------------------------------------------------
No respondere por mensaje privado nada que pueda responder en el foro.