This site uses cookies own and third. If you continue to browse consider to accept the use of cookies. OK More Info.
Grants access to the special sections

Mod DB sections

Recent

-no title-

Author Topic: Star Wars Solo  (Read 822 times)

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

Star Wars Solo
« on: May 26, 2018, 11:07:14 AM »
This weekend the film has been released, I have not watched it but everything look as the worse Star Wars film ever. I was hearing the music and it is bad, very very bad, it is as the music from a fantasy stupid film from 30 years ago...........

When I watch the film if I watch it, I will give my opinion. You can add your opinion if you have watched it.
I will not answer by private message, nothing which I can answer in the forum.
---------------------------------------------------
No respondere por mensaje privado nada que pueda responder en el foro.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

Re: Star Wars Solo
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2018, 11:25:50 PM »
Finally, I have watched the film. Not bad, perhaps even better than the Episode VII. However it continues being a film made by people which they do not know too much or nothing about Star Wars. It is fun and you can enjoy it but it has thousands of strange things.

At few words, the best comparation from it, it would be a film from the Underworld faction from EAW. There is very few from the Empire, less from Rebels and many from gansters and other bad people.

About Star Wars curious points, correct points inside the universe from the film, I would say these:

-We discover because the Millenium Falcon looks as a piece of shit.

-The Maw is Black Hole.

-Darth Maul but if you did not watch SW Rebels, probably you see it as some very strange.

-There are more bad people than the Empire in the Galaxy.

Bad things.........probably the longest list:

-Corellia looks very different to previously showed in the Expanded Universe.

-There is a ground batttle, one stupid, bad made, with a curious walker (there is a model from it, it was in a stupid game) but it does not look as a very Empire battle. It is as a WWI battle filmed with few things from Star Wars.

-Kessel looks as a planet and not a potato. But perhaps the Potato was always a bit strange or bad, now always was showed like that, in the old Rogue 3D game was showed more as a planet than a big asteroid.

-What is the fuel in the SW universe? another film were we can see how it is not very clear.

-Stupid space monsters without any sense.

-Very few 3D objects, most of the scenes and battles are in places with few detail, desert planets with nothing.  Where are the $250.000.000? very expensive for the things showed, I can imagine how it is by the several production problems.

At the end, even if you can enjoy the film because it has several funny scenes, the story is bad, nobody was waiting some like that from the Solo story.

For end, I would say how it is better than the Episode I if the film had added more CGI, some people do not like the CGI effects but I like them in the form from new places, planets, buildings, ships, things. Solo has not them. Reading it, you will understand because I like the last trilogy from George Lucas, it has a lot of CGI, ending in the Episode III with a very complete battle over Coruscant, when I see people speaking bad about these features, I believe how they do not too much about what like most of the people in the Star Wars universe. At least people reading this web site, I am sure how you like more these things than other things in a SW film.;)

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

Re: Star Wars Solo
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 11:06:38 PM »
I go to rectify one point. I told you how the music was bad but after hear it several times, I like it more than the previous Disney films. When I told my previous opinion, I did not watch the film and now where I can put the music in a place from the film, it is better.

In fact, the music from Episode VII, Rogue One and Episode VIII is good but the music from Solo is more adictive, a bit more darker perhaps in some way, it is more from the Underworld and I can repeat it better in my head than the music from the other films.

The biggest difference is how in the music from the other Disney films, there is not a refrain repeated in all the parts from the film. With exception from the parts from Kessel and the Maw, the melodies from Solo share parts. The parts from Kessel and the Maw race have parts from Empire Strikes Back which they are very good.

At the end, I believe how the film has suffered a bad publicity from Disney which it did not put all the hands making a better publicity, the proof is how the trailers were released too late, perhaps by the production problems but they could speak better about their own film.

About the main actor interpreting Solo, without be perfect, it is not bad, in fact, he is good and he has a lot of good moments in the film. Just he had the bad job from to replace to Harrison Ford who he is one of the best actors in the world.

Well, I recomend you watch the film. :)

linnaean-concentrated