This site uses cookies own and third. If you continue to browse consider to accept the use of cookies. OK More Info.
Grants access to the special sections

Mod DB sections

Recent

-no title-

Author Topic: Things which I would like integrate inside the FOC Alliance  (Read 226 times)

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

Instead of to add new units, I would be more interested in integrate somethings inside the mod.

The first would be the Rebellion mod, just it is some new GC, the unique problem can be the reduction of the building speed. But I have a funny idea about how reduce the building speed without increase the building times and even if it does not work, I can add it, it would add several new features.  I prefer it instead of to create another mod. Create two similar mods at the same time in the same game, always is a mess.

The second is a idea coming from my Battletech last games. I was thinking if I would be able to create some more tactic with smaller combats. Perhaps it would be good for a re-make from the Challenge GC. Instead of big fleets, you can play against several different enemies following a increase of difficulty and improving your units.

Imagine how you can start in a GC, in a planet orbit with one unit, this unit can be starship and a ground unit. You can access two or three planets where you can win money fighting in them against other enemy units, few enemy units, as small combats.

When you get more money defeating these enemies and conquering the planets, you will be able improve your ship. Upgrade it or replace it by other better. Additionally, you can increase the number of ships, creating a small fleet, improving the units in your fleet.

These idea can be very fun. Even probably can be added to the multiplayer. Probably I will try some like that in a non too far future.
I will not answer by private message, nothing which I can answer in the forum.
---------------------------------------------------
No respondere por mensaje privado nada que pueda responder en el foro.

Vionix

• Clone Corporal

Re: Things which I would like integrate inside the FOC Alliance
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 05:13:20 AM »
Combining the best of both mods sounds like a great idea. I would recommend also implementing FOC Rebellion's hero recruitment feature into FOC Alliance due to some of the heroes for Alliance not being available to be built, even when the required planet has been conquered or needed structure has been built.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

Re: Things which I would like integrate inside the FOC Alliance
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 10:34:02 AM »
Combining the best of both mods sounds like a great idea. I would recommend also implementing FOC Rebellion's hero recruitment feature into FOC Alliance due to some of the heroes for Alliance not being available to be built, even when the required planet has been conquered or needed structure has been built.
Yes, I have been thinking a lot about this and probably I add the heroes recruit system.
I will not answer by private message, nothing which I can answer in the forum.
---------------------------------------------------
No respondere por mensaje privado nada que pueda responder en el foro.

linnaean-concentrated