This site uses cookies own and third. If you continue to browse consider to accept the use of cookies. OK More Info.
Grants access to the special sections

Mod DB sections

Recent

-no title-

Author Topic: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom-The Lost World: Jurassic Park remake  (Read 431 times)

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

Yes, it is very close to be a remake from the second old film from this saga. I suspected this before I watched the last film. But after watch the film.......It is more clear than water, the story is a bit different but the goal is the same. Get the dinosaurs inside the civilization taking them from the island.

You can enjoy the film. However I am surprised because it was not a failure in the cinemas. I suppose how many people did not watch the older films or they did not remember it.

Well, I am sure how the next film will be more different because this film ends with a different situation than The Lost World, very different. At my opinion, it is as a bridge to other situation but it puts the film in the same path than the second film from the saga. Not bad, not perfect.

About other tips. Music is very good as before. You can hear it in all the parts from the film. You will enjoy it probably.

I will not answer by private message, nothing which I can answer in the forum.
---------------------------------------------------
No respondere por mensaje privado nada que pueda responder en el foro.

linnaean-concentrated