This site uses cookies own and third. If you continue to browse consider to accept the use of cookies. OK More Info.
Grants access to the special sections

Mod DB sections

Recent

-no title-

Author Topic: Main campaign Coruscant Mission Bug  (Read 122 times)

theknight417

• Clone Corporal

• Email
Main campaign Coruscant Mission Bug
« on: July 28, 2018, 09:06:33 PM »
So the issue I'm running into is that during the normal campaign, the mission on coruscant does not play correctly. The mission is available, I can move the required people to it, and the mission starts the normal loading screen. However, after clicking start, the screen goes not to the cutscene that normally plays, but a black screen. I am still able to access the pause menu using the escape key, and pressing space still activates the battlecam which focuses on the units, where I can then control them. However, there is no sound whatsoever and mission objectives to complete, leaving the mission as unplayable for me. To resolve the sound issue, I must restart the game, and if I save and close the game during the battle, I can load that save with working sound but no mission objectives.

Game version is Steam Gold using the Steam workshop Alliance 8.0 version. Hardware is as follows: Windows 10 Home 64-bit, AMD Ryzen 7 2700X, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 1080

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

Re: Main campaign Coruscant Mission Bug
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 10:19:07 PM »
What exact mission? there are many different in Coruscant.

I have a special question. Have you been playing the campaign for months and now after some time, you have played it again?
I will not answer by private message, nothing which I can answer in the forum.
---------------------------------------------------
No respondere por mensaje privado nada que pueda responder en el foro.

theknight417

• Clone Corporal

• Email
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 12:31:26 AM »
The main mission during the standard Zann Campaign, where Tyber, Urai and Silri inflitrate Coruscant for access to the Emporers passkey to eventually get access to the Emporers personal files aboard the Eclipse. To answer the special question, do you mean have I played the mod a few months ago and am now coming back to it or has it been many weeks in the game. I haven't been playing the game again until this past week, and in the current campaign it has been effectively many months in-game time.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2018, 01:44:37 AM »
I do not go to say how it can not crash by other reason. The original campaigns are scripted campaigns and they are a bit special.

However, if you started the campaign more of 3 months ago and now you continued, there are chances than the autosave file is making a trouble. Remove it can helps.

theknight417

• Clone Corporal

• Email
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2018, 03:23:52 AM »
Thats the thing though, these are brand new starts for the campaign, it's just strange that the cutscene for this mission is the only one that hasn't worked so far.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2018, 11:00:20 AM »
Thats the thing though, these are brand new starts for the campaign, it's just strange that the cutscene for this mission is the only one that hasn't worked so far.
I do not know. Just I know how after the last update, the autosave was not used any more and the game can makes strange thing with mods if the much older autosave is not removed.

About if the mission has a problem or not.......to find a problem in a campaign, specially in the originals is a big trouble because it needs be tested and it takes time which I have not. It is not a priority now. I can not test just this mission.