This site uses cookies own and third. If you continue to browse consider to accept the use of cookies. OK More Info.
Grants access to the special sections

Mod DB sections

Recent

-no title-

Author Topic: FOC Alliance Legacy addon - Clone Wars to GCE - Discussion and new features  (Read 40153 times)

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

Well, the last update from the mod with the Supremacy addition has been released. Now I will continue improving other things and perhaps adding some more because I would like the AT-AT from the First Order where clearly I need create one. Fortunatelly it is a normal AT-AT with some changes.

About all you. Probably you do not understand the Advance Construction Ship in the begining but it is not very difficult. Multiplayer GC can be a bit more strange. Anyway, both solutions are the unique possible for a mod with this amount of different units.

This is the Supremacy model made by T5UB4SA converted for my Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption mod. You can know more about the creator here https://www.deviantart.com/t5ub4sa

I will not answer by private message, nothing which I can answer in the forum.
---------------------------------------------------
No respondere por mensaje privado nada que pueda responder en el foro.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

Well, if you have not checked it, I have been and I am upgrading the mod each day with improves/fixes. The next will be an AI improve. After play a bit, I have seen how the AI building the ground teams with several type is not a good idea, because it builds them without limit. By this reason my next plan is this:

-First, put again the older and normal ground teams for the AI. It can build some of them in large number but it can not be a big trouble attacking a planet.
-And second. To make the Rebellion ground teams as generic heroes where I can give them to the AI but at least I can limit their number. More or less similar to the ground batallion commanders.

With these two things the ground combat will be better.;)

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

Today I have updated the mod again. This is the list of changes:
-Rebellion GCs special shipyard update reducing building times fixed and improved.
-Fog of war restored in all or many space maps.
- Acclamator shadow fixed.
-First Order Upsilon Shuttle added again in skirrmiss.
-Prices from many units reduced.
-Improved AI in several ways. It will not build too much ground teams from the Rebellion type.
-Thousands of other improves.

The most curious and interesting can be the fog of war in space battles, now it does not show all the space map by default most of the times. Probably it can be considered so good as bad.