This site uses cookies own and third. If you continue to browse consider to accept the use of cookies. OK More Info.
Grants access to the special sections

Mod DB sections

Recent

-no title-

Author Topic: FOC Alliance Rebellion 1.0  (Read 8457 times)

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

Re: FOC Alliance Rebellion 1.0
« Reply #135 on: January 02, 2019, 12:07:17 PM »
Well, the First Order AT-AT is running. Have fun.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 11:39:07 AM by Nomada_Firefox »
I will not answer by private message, nothing which I can answer in the forum.
---------------------------------------------------
No respondere por mensaje privado nada que pueda responder en el foro.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #136 on: January 03, 2019, 04:13:58 PM »
More news. First the Rebel Corvus Raider, it is a different design from the Imperial Corvus Raider. As the Imperial, it will be ship from the commandos, with the Rebels, the Infiltrators. In addition, this unit has a survivor ship when it is destroyed, an Assaulttransport. Clearly with time, it will add a better texture.

The Imperial Corvus Raider, the model from Warb_Nulll, it will be the ship from the Stormcommandos, In addition, this unit has a survivor ship when it is destroyed, an Stormtransport.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #137 on: January 04, 2019, 03:41:58 PM »
Another new addition, the First Order AT-AT, probably more beautiful than the AT-M6 or more from Star Wars universe. Anyway, both will be in the mod.

In the next update, which I will release soon, there are more new things. These are some of them:
-Better infantry resistance. Infantry soldiers can receive a bit more of damage.
-Depending from the AI ground and space base, the AI is more powerful. If the base is from a highest level, the AI will fight better. Some of your heroes can counter the enemy effectivity.
-Some fixes in ground battles.

Slice

• Clone Captain

« Reply #138 on: January 05, 2019, 03:28:28 PM »
Hi and Happy New Year everyone!

I think some of the Rebel and NR Ground Teams are still a bit broken since they only give you a single unit or just a very few units.

Also some of the Free-for-All-GCs don’t give you access to all the units because a MonCal- or CEC-Unit producing planet is missing.

Also some units are still shown without the filters and this leads to a point where you can’t see all buildable units.

Just a quick headsup.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #139 on: January 05, 2019, 08:27:13 PM »
I think some of the Rebel and NR Ground Teams are still a bit broken since they only give you a single unit or just a very few units.
I knew these problems, but thanks. They are fixed in the incoming new version. However because my testing is limited. Who knows if I miss something, if some continues wrong, it will be fixed in the future.

Also some of the Free-for-All-GCs don’t give you access to all the units because a MonCal- or CEC-Unit producing planet is missing.
I do not understand the problem.

Also some units are still shown without the filters and this leads to a point where you can’t see all buildable units.
New filters and new changes will not showed in savegames from older versions. You will see problems.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #140 on: January 05, 2019, 11:11:50 PM »
The last update is uploaded. There are somethings in progress which they need more testing and clearly I will continue updating it. The same with things as the textures from the Rebel Corvus Raider. Of course I will add more and more things the next months. I have many things in my head.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #141 on: January 08, 2019, 04:19:40 PM »
I go to upload later an update with some fixes and improves. At the same time I am working in a game improve which it will give a lot more of fun. ;)

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #142 on: January 09, 2019, 02:38:53 PM »
Create a new campaign would be a lot of work and too difficult because the game is far away from be perfect, I had enough of this with the campaigns added. But I can add bonus missions by conquer planets. For this, the Total War GC is perfect for this, because you must conquer most of the planets and it does not require more conditions than this.

These battles can be ground and space or only in one type of scenary. The idea is a battle with few units against a more powerful enemy where you must use some special tactic. These seen in the video are not the final versions, it takes some of time developing the missions, searching the best balance between the amount of enemies. Anyway I recorded a test. The space version from Kuat by example will be a much closer encounter where you be able attack the enemy or try escape fighting with your fighters.

About factions, as minimun there will be missions for the Empire, Rebel and Black Sun. Other factions, I do not know, the other factions have some limitations with these features.

Bonus missions in all planets? and what more? it is not possible, there are 220 planets in the mod and one single mission can take one week of development, this being optimistic.

If I can add in a limited amount of time the same amount than corruption missions are in the original game, I will be more than happy. Anyway, the idea is not many missions, the main idea is one unique mission from each planet choosen for each faction. Always making them enough fun.

And yes, clearly you will win something if you win these battles. But it will not be easy. ;)

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #143 on: January 10, 2019, 01:00:01 PM »
More news. I have finished my work in the Rebel Corvus Raider. I had not the original textures and I have decrypted them as I could. Not bad. Now Nawrocki can finish the work easily.

And this is the Imperial Corvus Raider, the model from Warb_Null.

I will add the last Rebel version soon with some more small additions.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #144 on: January 12, 2019, 10:50:52 AM »
A new addition, a Imperial Lieutenant. It will replace the model used with the special Stormtrooper unit builded in galactic conquest. This unit spawns the Stormtroopers, Plex Stormtroopers and Scout troopers.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #145 on: January 14, 2019, 03:21:33 PM »
Finally Nawrocki has finished the Supremacy new skin. Now the model from Warb_Null looks much better. This week will be in the mod. It will not be the next improve, there will be many infantry additions, specially from the Empire with new animations from tj666. I will show you them the next days.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #146 on: January 15, 2019, 05:17:27 PM »
Here I have a small preview from the next update and the Imperial soldiers made by tj666. There are many additions and changes. First the Stormtroopers have a 24 man company divided at two 12 man groups. These groups have soldiers with several different weapons, ranks, even a medic. Very different from the previous.

Other units as plextroopers, stormcommmando, heavy troopers, all them have new additions, even the building survivors will have changes.

At the same time, these new Imperial models have better animations, correct animations.

In addition, in the next upgrade infantry survival is bigger against big weapons, in fact most of the big vehicles can not target them easily. At the same time the infantry can damage heavy vehicles, just a bit but they can damage it and if a heavy walker is attacked by several infantry companies, probably it will suffer enough damage.

Other point, air ground units, by default controlled by the human player, you can target air units with all the units, nothing can prevent this, other point is the accuracy. But previously nothing told to the AI how it should not fire the airs units and easily it could kill your air units. Now the AI will not destroy the air units with everything in the battlefield and your air units will be more time alive. At the same time, your units will not target air units by default, you target them manually. At least with the units which they are not anti-air units.

With these changes the ground combat is better, I should have made these changes before but I centered in other more important things.   :(

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #147 on: January 18, 2019, 11:24:09 AM »
I'm updating the mod now. I had not this update in my plans but I go to reinstall windows 10 at my primary computer and I prefer backup the mod in steam with the last stuff. The point is how I added a new SSD, one 500GB Sandisk Ultra 3D because I had a 5 years old Samsung EVO 250GB, a bit slower and I wanted some faster but my Windows installation had more of 3 years, in the clone process some important things do not work very well and I prefer reinstall everything, everything will work a lot better but very probably I will not edit too much the game the next days.

These are the main changes:
-Improved AI target search.
-Increased reinforces reload from ground commanders and heroes.
-Improved Rebel Corvus Raider textures.
-Improved retreat and capture code.
-Added Corvus Raider Empire and Rebel galactic models.
-CIS Carrier engines fixed.
-Increased energy capacity from several small corvettes, transports and gunships. The shield recharge will be better.
-Command Ships can not retreat transports any more. Retreat transports were lost with all the troops.
-Default targeting priorities edited, most of the vehicles and infantry will not attack air units by default.
-Added new Imperial lieutenant model.
-Added new Stormtrooper models with new animations from tj666.
-Increased targeting max distance plex troopers.
-AT-TT sound walking fixed.
-First Order AT-AT price reduced.
-Added several walkers to the list of the Snowspeeder cable attack.
-Rebel Field Commander improved.
-Fixed Imperial Sentinel ground Transport death Clone.
-Added Imperial AT-RT improved by tj666.
-Added Imperial Scout improved by tj666.
-Added Imperial Novatrooper by tj666.
-Added Eweb trooper improved by tj666.
-Added Plex trooper improved by tj666.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #148 on: January 21, 2019, 05:15:44 PM »
Time to continue my old Total War GC. I reinstalled W10 the past weekend a I lost a lot of time configurating many things. I must say how the last W10 updates were a piece of shit, even I needed change the firmware from my Gskill KM780 keyboard. With my external recording hardware, an Avermedia LGP Lite the amount of troubles were more now I could get online everything. Now I can record a video and continue this old game where somethings as the filters do not run at 100% as in the last version because I started this game months ago.

Lately I am improving the battles, perhaps some of you do not like it, but you are wrong for sure. The AI needs cheat because it is not a human player and it is the unique way where you give to the AI the chances to win in a battle like this or at least put you in a more serious trouble. If the AI does not make more damage than you and everything must be the point from the AI making a better strategy movement, oh my god, the AI will be bad.

Other curious feature is capture ships by example with the Stormcommando, it is not difficult or impossible. Just one advice, when you use this feature, before the battle ends, I recomend you create quicksave game. When the game ends is the moment where I prefer click the F6 key creating a quicksave game than avoid this.

Why? because this code and the game are not perfect and it prevents any crash and if it crashs, you do not lose the completed battles. Yes, It is called quicksavegame but all we know how it is not fast......

In ground battles where you use thousands of units, I recomend the same quicksavegame before the battle ends, I prefers a lot the timing waiting than a crash where I must repeat battles and when you must repeat battles, you lose the interest in the game.

Slice

• Clone Captain

« Reply #149 on: January 23, 2019, 07:54:09 PM »
Hi, found a bug:

ISD Anakin Solo has no Model/ is invisible. Also even with all shipyards and research station 3 I can’t build a Rebel Lvl 5 Fleet.

Edit: Also the NR Heavy Army Regiment just is made off of one Unit
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 08:36:59 PM by Slice »

linnaean-concentrated