This site uses cookies own and third. If you continue to browse consider to accept the use of cookies. OK More Info.
Grants access to the special sections

Mod DB sections

Recent

-no title-

Author Topic: FOC Alliance Rebellion 1.0  (Read 19576 times)

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

Re: FOC Alliance Rebellion 1.0
« Reply #300 on: July 15, 2019, 02:46:27 PM »
I have not removed them. Communications ship is an upgrade.
I will not answer by private message, nothing which I can answer in the forum.
---------------------------------------------------
No respondere por mensaje privado nada que pueda responder en el foro.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #301 on: July 15, 2019, 08:02:19 PM »
More videos from the Rebellion GC. More and more battles, the begining is difficult. I must fix some problems with a few research but mostly the GC can be played without more problems than defend your planets with limited units. The most fun, the amount of attacks and ground attacks.

The bigger improve lately, the ground icons. I have not made all them but most of the Rebels yes and there are many changes in the Infantry teams icons.

Vionix

• Clone Lieutenant

« Reply #302 on: July 16, 2019, 11:32:18 AM »
I have not removed them. Communications ship is an upgrade.
I know that they are an upgrade on Galactic Conquest, I was talking about Skirmish mode, but perhaps that part of my report was too lengthy and did not express my point correctly. I'll upload photos of what I'm talking about.

While gathering the pictures, I found another small audio bug. When buying the ability to fire the Hypervelocity Cannon in Skirmish mode, it uses a Spanish audio file when the purchase/research is completed.

Here is also a photo of the Heavy Construction Ship not having the build pad ability in Skirmish mode:

Here they are for each unit I was talking about. They are all ships that can build other units, but for some reason this seems to ruin the capacity to use their abilities:

1.) The Communications Ship and its abilities are shown, but the abilities aren't able to be used because of the unit now building fleets. Same goes for every other unit shown in this section, but out of all of them I miss using the abilities for the Communications Ship.

2.) The Arc Hammer as well cannot use its interdiction field ability.

3.) The Advanced Construction Ship also cannot use its build pad ability.

4.) The Supremacy also cannot use its abilities, especially the ability to retreat starships into hyperspace. I've seen it use the tractor beam ability, which is probably because it is set to be automatically used like other abilities in regular units.

5.) The Research Starship as well, except for the tractor beam sometimes, but it cannot use the other ability.

6.) Admiral Galak Fyyar and his Doomgiver also cannot use the assault ability or the tractor beam manually. Once again the tractor beam is sometimes automatically used but not the assault ability.

This also happens to the stations that build stuff like the Platforms XQ3 and XQ6, but I rather it happen to the stations that let you build more units than the units that build units themselves. That's why in my other post, I asked if it would be more convenient to move the units that some units can build/buy and put them into stations instead. Even though the stations would not be able to use their abilities, I would not mind much. I should note that I was able to occasionally use their abilities by doing the right click prompt to see them but only from like 1 out of every 10 or even more tries. It only did that on stations and not units that build other units, I'm not sure if this is a limitation from the game or if the controls are wrong or if it is something else. But I would really like to be able to use the abilities from the Communications Ship in Skirmish mode again.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #303 on: July 16, 2019, 03:24:44 PM »
Well, I will update the mod today and we will see.;)

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #304 on: July 18, 2019, 12:19:51 PM »
These are the last two recordings. The next after it will be recorded probably with my new Ryzen 5 3600X if everything run well. I am wait it now.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 12:22:57 PM by Nomada_Firefox »

Vionix

• Clone Lieutenant

« Reply #305 on: July 19, 2019, 09:26:41 AM »
Well, I will update the mod today and we will see.;)
I'm still grateful for the updates and that you fixed some of the bugs I reported and other stuff. I hope the rest is covered eventually. ;)

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #306 on: July 20, 2019, 11:37:47 AM »
Well, I am happy that you like these updates. More soon. But do not wait too changes the next days. I have upgraded my computer with a Ryzen 5 3600X mounted in a Asrock Taichi X470 with 16GB DDR4 Gskill Ripjaws. Because I needed resinstall Windows 10 and all the programs, I go to need days adjusting everything.

However, I have recorded a small video playing the Rebellion GC. The new CPU is not a lot faster (as a i5-9600K or a i7-8700) than the i5-4690K overclocked to 4.4Ghz. But it runs faster the game. However I have not replaced the i5 because the 3600X was exactly better. I had in mind to use the i5 as my secondary computer before it was too old and the 3600X was a upgrade more for new games/programs.

Anyway, it runs smoother but I am sure how I will see lag in the unit deployments. I told before how it can not improved. But battles run perfect and probably I will be able to load a bigger GC. This GC from video is a 121 planets and it runs without any trouble. Have fun.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #307 on: July 23, 2019, 03:21:43 AM »
Another video playing the Rebellion GC. There are many things which they must be fixed, others are fixed but they are not reflected in this GC started before these improves.

The next days, I will add several improves, even I will add some new units. My plans are replace some of the units spawning the Rebellion ground teams by other ground vehicles. All new ground vehicles. Because if you did not note it, the LAAT and similar vehicles are avoided by the AA weapons. I must improve it from some way.

Other changes will be AA weapons less powerful against ground vehicles. A new starbase reinforce ship. Perhaps one special new model or some like that. It can be difficult because it can not be too powerful.

Other improve, the heroes, space and ground single heroes are too weak. The older values were better, a lot better even if you needed a lot of time killing them.

Well, now with my new computer mounted and most of my programs installed, I can continue this infinite work. Even I have saved my older i5 as my secondary computer. Very useful. This was one of the reasons from my last update. ;D

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #308 on: July 24, 2019, 11:04:20 AM »
I told you how I will be adding new units, specially new ground vehicles. This is the Rebel A-A5-Speeder truck.

I have added two more videos.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #309 on: July 26, 2019, 01:39:38 PM »
Today I will upload a new version. You will see the Rebel A-A5 Speeder Truck inside it. It is just a new Rebel unit by the moment, probably in a future, it will be part from other thing. I go to add more ground units.

The new version add some new improves/fixes.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #310 on: July 29, 2019, 03:37:44 PM »
Another video playing the Rebellion GC. For your information, because the Rebel A-A5 Speeder Truck has some mistakes, I will fix them today at night.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #311 on: July 30, 2019, 11:55:15 PM »
Another video playing the Rebellion GC. I have been working in improve some small things, new icons for the Empire ground units and more in progress. Some changes in space maps and I have in mind more new features for the space battles. I have in mind restore some old features and improve somethings from space battles.

I remember you how this GC was started several time ago and somethings as the filters, some ground death animations and more can show errors when really they are correct.

Jovijuan

• Clone Corporal

« Reply #312 on: July 31, 2019, 02:09:27 AM »
Es correcto que la IA me ataque todo el rato con SSD megator y Colossus? estoy jugando la GC de rebellion.

Me ha salido la investigacion del ISD conqueror, pero no encuentro donde construirlo.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #313 on: July 31, 2019, 09:58:26 AM »
Creo que no es como lo ves, o no deberia ser como lo ves porque el Colossus, como el Megator, la IA solo los construye una vez. Asi que debo suponer que no los has destruido.

El Conqueror solo se construye en Mustafar o con la Tycon Station y su astillero especial que construye algunas unidades.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #314 on: August 01, 2019, 12:52:02 AM »
Por cierto que me parece imposible que juegues el GC Rebellion y te ataquen con un Megator porque ese conflicto solo se juega con los Rebeldes y Imperiales. No hay otros bandos. No deberia haber IA del Sol Negro presente.