This site uses cookies own and third. If you continue to browse consider to accept the use of cookies. OK More Info.
Grants access to the special sections

Mod DB sections

Recent

-no title-

Author Topic: FOC Alliance Rebellion 1.0  (Read 4110 times)

Slice

• Clone Lieutenant

Re: FOC Alliance Rebellion 1.0
« Reply #105 on: December 02, 2018, 01:45:23 AM »
Another probable Bug, the model of the Black Suns CIS-Fleet Flag-/ Commandship is missing

Also some of the Black Sun Units (Kedalbe III, Land Vehicles) seem a bit unbalanced.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #106 on: December 02, 2018, 11:23:44 AM »
Thanks.

I do not see unbalance the Kedalbe III or land vehicles. The Kedalbe III is a powerful unit, very powerful and I have made it as you see. If you lose some battles thanks to this, it is very balanced.:)

Now a new video where I added a new background battle with you can see some special additions. I added a small improvement in the laser explosions. I will add more the next days and very probably I changed the laser sizes, from my point of view, I like more if they are longer than shorter and with less pulses in each burst.

I will not answer by private message, nothing which I can answer in the forum.
---------------------------------------------------
No respondere por mensaje privado nada que pueda responder en el foro.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #107 on: December 04, 2018, 11:09:21 AM »
Well, I am finishing the next upgrade, I would like release it soon. Mostly it adds a improve in the fleets system and some units showed before in this thread.

Finally I have not added longer proyectiles. Just some small changes in the mass driver, nothing more. There are some improves in the laser impact effects. Other background battles, the seen before with the Supremacy is not the main, it is one of the alternative.

Now the mod can be a bit more massive with battles where you can see a higher pop cap than in limits, in space and ground. In space command fleets have higher pop cap and you can not spawn defending or attacking with them more of 3 Star Destroyers and a SSD. It was made specially thinking in do not spawn too many units in a battle and to need a strategic additional point defending. There are as you know a communications special upgrade for some units which it can retreat units from battle but you can not retreat a command fleet or the units spawned by it. It prevents you from to get unlimited units.

Other changes are in the Total War with Black Sun. The Black Sun activation has been delayed a bit more giving more time to other factions. There some other small changes trying reduce the power from this faction but these type of changes take too time and probably it will not be perfect at this update.

The video has subtitles as before in my last videos.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #108 on: December 05, 2018, 03:58:57 PM »
Soon, I will release a update for the mod. Poggle the Lesser is one of the lastest additions between other things.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 04:00:59 PM by Nomada_Firefox »

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #109 on: December 05, 2018, 08:18:12 PM »
If you have not noted it, I have updated the mod in Steam few hours ago.

This is the main list of changes/additions.
-All the units spawning fleets in space have been upgraded with new code. The same improvement is in the fleets from starbase reinforces. It should fix several crashes in the end of battles when you use these fleets.
-New units.
*Poggle the Lesser.
*Wat Tambor ground model.
*Resistance Ninka Corvette with a complete skin from Nawrocki.
-New skins for the old new Hammerheads from Nawrocki.
-Improved scale from several ground units. Now more realistic.
-Several death animations from stations improved.
-Impacts from laser improved.
-Space Mass Driver proyectiles improved.
-Improved Total War GC AI behaviour and activation from the Black Sun.
-Several units showed hidden fixed.
-Mon Calamari space map improved.
-New background battles.
-General Derricote reinforces improved.
-CIS Commandos ground transport fixed.
-More small improves.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 08:30:43 PM by Nomada_Firefox »

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #110 on: December 08, 2018, 12:06:48 PM »
Yesterday, I updated the mod again. One small fix for the hidden Peacebringer and some new engines for the MC40, MC60 and MC75. However I have been workin in more fixes and improves.

The second video is a small but very good improvement with Palpatine. One of the biggest problems problem Total War GCs and Rebellion is Palpatine. There are two versions, the old and the reborn, this last can recruit some special heroes. But you could get the reborn Palpatine if the first was killed and even with this, it did not work very well.

Now I have added a lightly improvement where you can build a upgrade and to get the reborn Palpatine easily at Byss and removing the older. Just build at Byss an Officer Academy, put Palpatine at orbit, upgrade you starbase to level 5 (in the video was a smaller level but I changed it).

A good way as you can watch in this video.

There is another improvements, one a fix for the Black Sun heroes. Perhaps you noted how playing a ground combat with some of them involved the game crash. I will show you later.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #111 on: December 09, 2018, 10:20:04 AM »
Time to see fixed another crash. Perhaps you did not note this or you did not relationated the problem with anything, typical from the humans ;) But the point was how the game crashed to desktop in the end of a battle when you play a ground battle with some heroes from the Black Sun involved.

These heroes Hutts had a problem. Now I have fixed it. In fact as you can see, I have improved them a bit. Even I have added a model Durga with the mark in the face. With time, I will add more changes. The customized icons are other additions.

I tested it in the Vergesso ground map, it is a bit special, mostly you can use only infantry troops, only some special units with reinforce abilities can avoid this.

Nobody report before nothing of this but Silri could not use her abilities. Now she can. Even she spawns the Rancor, if it attacks or not your units....well, it is other matter.

These are not the unique upgrades from the Black Sun. I added to Xizor his reinforce ability again with different reinforces. Even I added weapons in the F9TZ Transport. It was before a unarmed transport. But now, it can deploy troops and it adds a small turret.

Finally, as you can watch in the video. The game finished without any crash. I will release this update today.

Gojira126

• Clone Corporal

• Email
« Reply #112 on: December 09, 2018, 05:23:50 PM »
Too bad this won't see a regular GoG release, since I only got it from GoG with my hard earned money, so I guess I missed out on this update because of it, still a good mod though.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #113 on: December 10, 2018, 09:50:06 AM »
Too bad this won't see a regular GoG release, since I only got it from GoG with my hard earned money, so I guess I missed out on this update because of it, still a good mod though.
GOG version is full of big errors. Only the EAW Steam has the lastest patches. Do not try it because I do not go to update the GOG version with all this stuff. At least if nobody pay me. I have not any interest.

Gojira126

• Clone Corporal

• Email
« Reply #114 on: December 10, 2018, 05:30:51 PM »
GOG version is full of big errors. Only the EAW Steam has the lastest patches. Do not try it because I do not go to update the GOG version with all this stuff. At least if nobody pay me. I have not any interest.

Well, why not make separate mods for each faction for the latest GoG? so everyone can try them out like a demo to each faction but the only way they get them all into one is by getting the steam mod? might bring more people in too

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

« Reply #115 on: Today at 01:07:43 AM »
Because it would take me a lot of time taken from my free time which I can use in other things. There are many things from the EAW Steam version which they will not work in the GoG.

In fact the GoG version is a piece of shit because you can not finish a GC. God know how many time I have been searching a solution and now I have it in the EAW Steam.  8)

Looked from other way. Why should I continue upgrading the GoG version when easily you can buy the EAW Steam as I made before? in fact I have all game versions. If you go to tell me about you do not want because you have payed it before, save your words. ;)

Buying the EAW Steam, you would support the future option from a new SW RTS game. Now with Petroglyph making a C&C remasterization, it is more than possible.

About Demo. I have published thousands of videos, screenshots and more. If people like it, they will buy the game and they will play the mod. Just it. Anyway, you are playing the demo.

But now thinking. I can be a bitch if I would make it,  :P I can remove most of the mod content and just put a video in the begining saying "if you want it, you must play it in the EAW Steam".  :P I have thought some like that more of one time for the people from Moddb. ;D