This site uses cookies own and third. If you continue to browse consider to accept the use of cookies. OK More Info.
Grants access to the special sections

Mod DB sections

Recent

-no title-

Author Topic: (Bug?) First Order ground units have replaced other factions ground units  (Read 329 times)

jakl201

• Clone Corporal

• Email
Hi, loving your mod, but I'm having an issue with the ground units. For some reason First Order images are being used for ground units. Some factions just have the infantry/police units design replaced by First Order images. The Galactic Empire, though, has *all* of it's units replaced with First Order (So instead of seeing an image of an AT-AT, I see the Gorilla instead).

I went with first putting in the base mod, then Galaxies, then patch 5, then 5S was my install order. Should I have done something different or is this a known issue?

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

What computer have you? one with a poor Intel integrated graphics cards? this very poor graphics cards can not load the icons from the mod.
I will not answer by private message, nothing which I can answer in the forum.
---------------------------------------------------
No respondere por mensaje privado nada que pueda responder en el foro.

jakl201

• Clone Corporal

• Email
Re: (Bug?) First Order ground units have replaced other factions ground units
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 04:52:19 PM »
No, I've got a very good PC. Can Play Cyperpunk 2077 good. It's a gaming PC I built. SLI dual geforce 1080ti or something. I'm seeing all the icons and whatnot, the only thing that seems to have gotten confused is the ground unit icons.

If nothing else comes to mind, is there a workaround I can try to use to remove the First Order from my game entirely? I'm just not a fan of the First Order in general, and never really intend to play a game with them enabled.

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

Re: (Bug?) First Order ground units have replaced other factions ground units
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2018, 11:18:54 PM »
A screenshot would be good.
I will not answer by private message, nothing which I can answer in the forum.
---------------------------------------------------
No respondere por mensaje privado nada que pueda responder en el foro.

linnaean-concentrated