This site uses cookies own and third. If you continue to browse consider to accept the use of cookies. OK More Info.
Grants access to the special sections

Mod DB sections

Recent

-no title-

Author Topic: Question about AI agression  (Read 96 times)

bldarati

• Clone Lieutenant

Question about AI agression
« on: September 07, 2019, 12:22:01 AM »
Hi! First, congratulations on this epic mod... for me it has always been my favorite! I used to play some years ago... version 6.something maybe...

Recently i bought the game on steam cause i lost my old cd and downloaded the steam version of the mod.

I noticed the AI on GC attacks me constantly... every few days so I can barely look at the galaxy map or build some things until it attacks me again...

My queation is: Does it keep this way the whole game or does it reduce when all my planets have full slots built?

I know you improved the AI and it's great but it is attacking me too much... and when i played some years ago it did not attack with so much frequency

Anyway... thanks and nice job with the mod!

Nomada_Firefox

• Administrator
  • Clone Commander

Re: Question about AI agression
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 01:15:41 PM »
This deserves a long answer. The point is how before the AI did not work with many planets and now it works.

Now if you let the AI without to attack it, it will attack you a lot more because it will have more units.

Solution, attack more. When less planets have the AI, less it will attack you.

Anyway, it can not be improved more. At least not by me and I have not seen a better way. With this level of units, planets, structures and more, these things are difficult.
I will not answer by private message, nothing which I can answer in the forum.
---------------------------------------------------
No respondere por mensaje privado nada que pueda responder en el foro.

bldarati

• Clone Lieutenant

Re: Question about AI agression
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2019, 06:01:28 PM »
Thanks for the answer! I will try to do that.

I imagine how difficult it is to handle the AI...

I will try to learn a little about modding this game when I have time.

Thanks again!